Why An Immigration Lawyer?
Why Do You Need An Immigration Attorney? The American Immigration Law Foundation provides the following reasoning. US immigration law is very complex. An immigration lawyer can help you in the following ways:
- Analyze and discuss the facts and status of your case thoroughly
- Explain all the benefits for which you may be eligible
- Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status
- Complete and submit your applications properly
- Stay current on the new laws that affect you
- Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible
Mrs. Hall is an Attorney at Law licensed by the Court of Appeals of the State of Maryland and the Supreme Court of the State of New York. She is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. Mrs. Hall’s primary goal is to provide competent, ethical, and lawful immigration services.