Search Site
Trainee/Intern Visa

Obtaining a Trainee/Intern Visa

Interns are individuals who are either currently enrolled in and pursuing academic studies abroad, or who have graduated from an overseas institution no more than 12 months prior to the start date of his or her exchange visitor program.

Trainees are individuals who have either a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution abroad and at least one year of related work experience acquired outside the United States, or have five years of related work experience acquired outside the United States.

Before one can apply at an American Embassy or Consulate for a Trainee/Intern Visa s/he must apply, meet the requirements, and be accepted for one of the Exchange Visitor Program categories through a designated sponsoring organization.

Ms. Hall will guide the U. S. employer and foreign exchange visitor through the application process to ensure issuance of Trainee/Intern Visa.

Ms. Hall’s goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion.

Ms. Hall welcomes the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how she may be of service.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Awards & Affiliations
Our Offices
  • Courier/Express Mail Delivery:
    9927 Stephen Decatur Highway
    Suite G-1
    Ocean City, Maryland 21842
    Phone: 410-213-9881
    Fax: 410-213-9882
  • Mailing Address:
    P.O. Box 3820
    Ocean City, Maryland 21843-3820
    Phone: 419-213-9881