Search Site
Family Based Immigration

Experienced Family Based Immigration Attorney

One can become an immigrant based on having a US citizen spouse, child, parent or sibling or US permanent resident spouse or parent. First, US relative must file a petition on behalf of the alien relative.

Then Department of State must determine whether there is visa number available based on the family relation. Finally, alien relative must adjust status or consular process. Since obtaining the lawful permanent residency is a complex process by seeking professional assistance of Mrs. Hall, you may greatly decrease the delay of your family reunification.

Mrs. Hall’s goal is to provide the highest quality legal services in a timely fashion.

Mrs. Hall welcomes the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how she may be of service.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Awards & Affiliations
Our Offices
  • Courier/Express Mail Delivery:
    9927 Stephen Decatur Highway
    Suite G-1
    Ocean City, Maryland 21842
    Phone: 410-213-9881
    Fax: 410-213-9882
  • Mailing Address:
    P.O. Box 3820
    Ocean City, Maryland 21843-3820
    Phone: 419-213-9881