Call for a consultation: 410-213-9881 410-213-9881

Temporary Worker Visa

There are many categories of workers who are temporary visitors and who may be petitioned for by their prospective US employers. These nonimmigrant classifications are symbolized by letters which generally correspond to the visas issued by the State Department. To avoid problems and delays, it is always advisable to consult a licensed attorney, such as Mrs. Hall, before petitioning for temporary worker visa.

Employers who wish to hire foreign workers to temporarily perform services or labor or to receive training may file a Petition for Non-Immigrant Worker. In some cases, the employer must obtain a Labor Certification from the Department of Labor prior to filing petition with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (US CIS). Mrs. Hall provides legal assistance to employers in all stages of the temporary worker’s visa process:

  • Appropriate nonimmigrant visa classification analysis
  • Position evaluation
  • Prevailing wage analysis
  • Advertising
  • Department of Labor certification
  • USCIS petition
  • Assistance with consular processing

Mrs. Hall’s goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion.

Mrs. Hall welcomes the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how she may be of service.