Call for a consultation: 410-213-9881 410-213-9881

Family-Based Immigration

One can become an immigrant based on having a US citizen spouse, child, parent or sibling or US permanent resident spouse or parent. First, US relative must file a petition on behalf of the alien relative.

Then Department of State must determine whether there is visa number available based on the family relation. Finally, alien relative must adjust status or consular process. Since obtaining the lawful permanent residency is a complex process by seeking professional assistance of Mrs. Hall, you may greatly decrease the delay of your family reunification.

Mrs. Hall’s goal is to provide the highest quality legal services¬†in a timely fashion.

Mrs. Hall welcomes the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how she may be of service.